TOOLS FOR THREAD-ROLLING MACHINES
TMA PLANETARY THREAD ROLLING DIES
Thread rolling machines with planetary thread rolling dies are most productive machine tools for coldforming especially for rolling of headed screws or special nails.
Planetary dies for nails
Design and manufacturing of tungsten carbide planetary thread rolling dies for the nail industry. High performance and long life planetary nail dies, guaranteeing a reliable and stable nail threading process, and minimizing quality problems and reducing manufacturing costs.
Advantages of Planetary Thread Rolling Dies
- easily executable segment flip-over or change with minimal downtime and resetting requirements, due to interchangeable segments;
- suitability for manufacturing in a wide range of materials - to meet diverse application specifications;
- precisely controlled dimensions and carefully matched threads that ensure quick setup and uniform accuracy;
- long operational life;
- thread rolling with planetary thread rolling dies are most productive way for cold forming especially for rolling of headed screws or special nails;
- consistent quality.
We offer our customers top quality planetary dies for them to achieve excellent thread accuracy during their rolling operations.
How to inquire custom made planetary dies
We are able to made a wide range of custom made planetary dies for all type of planetary thread rolling machines (E.W. Menn, Capelli, Nedschroef, Pressvit, Crimella, Sima, Salvi, Key, Waterbury Farrel, Videx, Sakamura, Sacma-Ingramatic, Omega, Prutton, Ruja, Eagle, Seny, Izpe, etc.) and many different thread types such as metric, trapezoidal, annular, knurls, etc.
Also we design and manufacturing of high performance and long life planetary nail dies for the production of nails.
To order planetary dies please offer below data:
- make of machine, model, machine specification, no. of pieces;
- rotar, segments, depth of face, (width of face);
- thread information: length on work, major (nominal diameter), number of threads/inch or pitch mm, thread form, class of thread / thread tolerance;
- for nail dies - annular part outside diameter, blank diameter, form, pitch, direction of rotation (cw/ccw), rotar starts, number of lobes on cam.
- material of your products or material of planetary dies;
- potential addition requirements.