WIRE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
PRE-TREATMENT DRY DRAWING LINE
Pre-Treatment Line Application
The pre-treatment dry drawing line is mainly used for steel wire surface pre-treatment, such as removing rust, removing oxide skin, electrolyzed phosphating, borax and so on, to provide smooth and available steel wire for the follow-up process.
- Brightening of the wire surface, no damage to the surface of the wire.
- Low operating cost, high efficiency and energy-saving.
- Beautiful construction, simple and safe to operate and maintain.
- European and American advanced technology.
|Material||Carbon content 0.05 - 1.0%|
|Pay-off type||No need to stop when replacing,
C-hook type with snarl / C-hook with wire entangle stop device
|Wire diameter||Ø4 - 10 mm|
|Wire number||1 / 2 / multiple|
|Line speed||≈120 m/min|
|Descaling method||Mechanical scale brusher – 8 descaling wheels in 2 groups / Brusher|
|Surface cleaning||Chemical cleaning / Electrolytic pickling|
|Acid pickling||H2SO4 + Electrical / HCl + Steam|
|Boraxing type||On-line continuous|
|Wire-drawing machine type||straight line wire drawing, the first process is automatic wire accumulating drum|
|Take-up type||Coiler take up machine, adjustable circle vector|
Information required for the proposal
Which information is needed to make a proposal?
- Wire material.
- Diameter range.
- Wire numbers.
- Coating weight.
- Pay-off and take-up method: spool/bobbin, spindle, spider / other.