MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND ANALYTICAL EQUIPMENT
HIGH-FREQUENCY INFRARED CARBON & SULFUR ANALYZER SR-995
High-frequency infrared carbon & sulfur analyzer SR-995 is compatible with High frequency automatic inductive combustion furnace. It can measure carbon and sulfur in steel, iron, alloy, nonferrous metals, cement, ore and other materials quickly and with precision. This equipment is a high-tech product that integrates light, motor, electronic, computer and analysis technologies and has features such like wide measuring scope and strong anti-interference. It has multiple functions and easy to operate. The equipment gives accurate and reliable analysis results.
|Measuring Range||0.0005%-6.0000% (can be extended to 99.999%)||0.0005%-0.5000% (can be extended to до 99.999%)|
|Standard sample weight||0.5 g|
|Analysis Error||accord with ISO9556 standard||accord with ISO4935 standard|
|Analysis Precision||RSD <1%||RSD <1.5%|
|Analysis Pool||one pool||one pool|
|Analysis time||25 to 60 seconds, can be adjusted. Usually - around 35 seconds|
|Sensitivity (the minimum readings)||0.1 ppm|
|Electronic scale reading precision||0.0001g|
|Working Environment||room temperature - 10 – 30°C|
|relative humidity – <75%|
Configuration of the Instrument
Infrared Detection Unit
- Circuit Design. The modularized design with double CPU for the whole frame is divided into the upper and lower levels. Electronic circuits are integrated stably and reliably; the multilevel hidden-type isolated circuit is employed so that it is free from HF interference.
- Power. The linear close-coupled modular power block ensures stable output without fault.
- Light source. The tailor-made new-model platinum infrared light source has lasting caloricity and efficient spectral property.
- Analysis cell. The gilded carbon & sulfur analysis cell is fitted with a high precision TSC infrared detector (10-11); it is also possible to have the double-carbon cell or the double-carbon & double-sulfur cell at client’s request.
- Motor. The special-purpose aviation modulation motor is applied with satisfactory thermal stability. Its life expectancy exceeds 100,000 hours.
High-frequency combustion system
- The design of high-duty radio circuit and the application of 2.2KVA HF pliotron frequency: 20MHz
- Military-purpose ceramic vacuum tubes and ceramic vacuum capacitors.
- HF control circuit: It is used for automatic detection of the electromagnetic valve, the elevation or descent of cylinder and the performance of HF unit.
- Automatic overtime/overflow alarming system enables the HF furnace to work under normal conditions.
- The optional current/voltage/power regulator for furnace temperature control: It is applicable to samples of various materials.
Analytical gas path system
- Gas path. The high precision flow controller ensures stability of the gas flow as well gas intake system (such as electromagnetic valves, unions, cylinder hoists) for automatic leakage detection.
Dual standard correction for solid and gas.
- Dedusting unit. The combustion head self-cleaning device is very effective for reducing the influence of dust on analysis results; ash removing system for the inlet is also present.
0.4 μm submicron metal filter secures thorough separation of dust from gas and can be used for a long time with no need of the ultrasonic cleaner.
Input / Output System
- Personal computer running Windows
- External electronic scales
- Operational software. Adopts Delphi software compiler and WINDOWS XP operating software in English.
- Analysis channel. Provides channel management features. It is easy to increase, delete and edit carbon and sulfur channels without any limit.
- Analysis function. Analysis of the dynamic data, sampling every 20 times, improving the analysis sensitivity and analysis accuracy, providing sample management features. It is possible to edit the sample name, logo, and increase and delete samples. The software provides a user management system and the administrator sets user permission.
- Display function. Carbon and sulfur have a curve respectively.
- Data processing function. Adopts ACCESS data pool to store the analysis results; it can store all data and curves; Optional query of the analysis results is possible – queries according to time, sample name, logo and operator can be made. It also provides functions such as data storage, blank deduction, setting parameters, choosing a channel, statistics, and curve comparison, etc. It is possible to create the work curve of carbon and sulfur, realizing the curve fitting.
- Printing function. Print mode is diversified, it provides two print modes of laboratory and testing; it can also design printing formats.
- Self-diagnosing function. System diagnosis function can test furnace head and the gas chamber sealing by the software.
Carbon / Sulfur analyzer
|Main unit SR-995||1|
|High Frequency Automatic Inductive Combustion Furnace||1|